Manipulating Molecules [electronic resource] : Federal Support for Nanotechnology Research
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines the Administration FY2004 budget request for nanotechnology research, a newly emerging materials science involving the manipulation of matter at the molecular and atomic level. Summarizes five major cross-cutting themes of the National Nanotechnology Initiative, along with their requested funding levels; and reviews various Congressional issues, including relevant legislation, priority setting and program coordination, challenges associated with interdisciplinary research, and potential environmental and health concerns associated with the deployment of nanotechnologies.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10089171