Energy Tax Incentives in the 108th Congress [electronic resource] : A Comparison of the House and Senate Versions of H.R. 6 and the Senate Finance Committee Amendment
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages : digital, PDF file
- Compares House and Senate versions of H.R. 6 and Senate amendment to H.R. 6 that is almost identical to S. 1149, all to establish measures to provide incentives to increase the supply of and reduce the demand for fossil fuels and electricity. Explains provisions to promote energy efficiency and use of renewable and alternative fuels in the business, residential, and transportation sectors, reviews miscellaneous tax and non-tax provisions, and delineates revenue offsets.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10089259