Homeland security [electronic resource] : DHS needs a strategy to use DOE's laboratories for research on nuclear, biological, and chemical detection and response technologies : report to the Chairman, Subcommittee on Emerging Threats and Capabilities, Committee on Armed Services, U.S. Senate / United States General Accounting Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Washington, D.C. (P.O. Box 37050, Washington 20013) : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Physical Description:
- ii, 38 pages : digital, PDF file ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee on Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10089861