Special education [electronic resource] : additional assistance and better coordination needed among education offices to help states meet the NCLBA teacher requirements : report to the ranking minority member, Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, U.S. Senate / United States Government Accountability Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- GAO-04-659 special education
- Washington, D.C. : GAO, 
- Physical Description:
- ii, 33 pages : maps, digital, PDF file ; 28 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10089978