Workforce training [electronic resource] : almost half of states fund worker training and employment through employer taxes and most coordinate with federal funded programs : report to Congressional Requesters / United States General Accounting Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Washington, D.C. : GAO, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 46 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file ; 28 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10090052