Endangered species [electronic resource] : Fish and Wildlife Service generally focuses recovery funding on high-priority species, but needs to periodically assess its funding decisions : report to the Chairman, Committee on Resources, House of Representatives / United States Government Accountability Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Washington, D.C. : GAO, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 42 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Resources
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10090714