Large truck safety [electronic resource] : federal enforcement efforts have been stronger since 2000, but oversight of state grants needs improvement : report to congressional committees
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Federal enforcement efforts have been stronger since 2000, but oversight of state grants needs improvement
Truck safety enforcement
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- ii, 55 pages : digital, PDF file ; 28 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10091142