Nuclear power plants [electronic resource] : efforts made to upgrade security, but the Nuclear Regulatory Commission's design basis threat process should be improved : report to the Chairman, Subcommittee on National Security, Emerging Threats, and International Relations, Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Washington, DC : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 57 pages : digital, PDF file ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on National Security, Emerging Threats, and International Relations
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from GPO Access web site. Viewed: 04/12/2006.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10091743