Internal Revenue Service [electronic resource] : procedural changes could enhance tax collections : report to the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigation, Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, U.S. Senate / United States Government Accountability Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Washington, D.C. : GAO, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 48 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10092098