Tax administration [electronic resource] : most filing season services continue to improve, but opportunities exist for additional savings : report to the Chairman, Subcommittee on Oversight, Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives / United States Government Accountability Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Washington, D.C. : GAO, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 56 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Oversight
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10092099