USDA conservation programs [electronic resource] : stakeholder views on participation and coordination to benefit threatened and endangered species and their habitats : report to the chairman, Committee on Environment and Public Works, U.S. Senate / United States Government Accountability Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Conservation programs and species protection
- [Washington, DC] : GAO, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 64 pages : digital, PDF file ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Last viewed: 12/17/06.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10092141