Estimated Revenue Effects of the Chairman's Amendment in the Nature of a Substitute to the Revenue Provisions of H.R. 1424, the "Paul Wellstone Mental Health and Addiction Equity Act of 2007" [electronic resource] : Scheduled for Markup
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- [Washington] : [U.S. G.P.O.], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10092440