Force structure [electronic resource] : joint seabasing would benefit from a comprehensive management approach and rigorous experimentation before services spend billions on new capabilities : report to the Ranking Minority Member, Subcommittee on Defense, Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives / U.S. Government Accountability Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Joint seabasing would benefit from a comprehensive management approach and rigorous experimentation before services spend billions on new capabilities
- Washington, D.C. : Government Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- ii, 44 pages : illustrations, photographs, digital, PDF file ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Department of Defense
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available on the GAO website.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10092740