Medicare and Medicaid participating facilities [electronic resource] : CMS needs to reexamine its approach for funding state oversight of health care facilities : report to congressional requesters
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Medicare and Medicaid participating facilities : Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services needs to reexamine its approach for funding state oversight of health care facilities, CMS needs to reexamine its approach for funding state oversight of health care facilities, and Funding for state survey activities
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- iii, 84 pages : digital, PDF file ; 24 cm
- [GAO] examined (1) the trends in federal funding for survey activities and how CMS has managed the allocation of these funds, (2) the extent to which states have completed their survey workload and the factors that affected workload completion, and (3) the effectiveness of CMS's oversight of states' use of funds for survey activities.
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.13:GAO-09-64
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10095778