Alaska native villages [electronic resource] : limited progress has been made on relocating villages threatened by flooding and erosion : report to congressional requesters
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Limited progress has been made on relocating villages threatened by flooding and erosion and Relocation of Alaska native villages
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- ii, 48 pages : illustrations, maps, digital, PDF file ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10096070