Anticircumvention under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and Reverse Engineering [electronic resource] : Recent Legal Developments
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines recent decisions from U.S. Courts of Appeals regarding allegations of violations of the anticircumvention statute under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, which prohibits individuals from manufacturing, selling, or trafficking in technology, products, services, or devices that circumvent technology designed to control access to a copyrighted digital work.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10097087