State Sales Taxation of Internet Transactions [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines issues relating to State taxation of Internet transactions. Covers the recently expired Internet Tax Freedom Act moratorium on certain State and local Internet taxes, State authority to require out-of-State sellers to collect sales tax on Internet sales, and an initiative by various States to simplify collection of sales tax on out-of-State Internet transactions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10097142