Employee Free Choice Act [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of S. 1925 and H.R. 3619, both the Employee Free Choice Act, to allow union certification without an election, provide a process for the bargaining of an initial labor agreement, and prescribe new penalties for certain unfair labor practices. Covers the role of the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service in resolving bargaining disputes under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA), and discusses penalties under NLRA for unfair labor practices.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10097158