Victims' Rights Amendment [electronic resource] : A Proposal to Amend the United States Constitution in the 108th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 84 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides text and analysis of proposal to amend the Constitution to give victims of violent crimes certain rights in legal proceedings involving the crime. Discusses amendment's purpose, preemption of State law, and contemporary practices and past proposals regarding victims' rights issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10097199