Walker v. Cheney [electronic resource] : District Court Decision and Related Statutory and Constitutional Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews dispute surrounding Cheney's refusal to release to the GAO details about the composition and activities of the National Energy Policy Development Group, which helped develop the Administration energy plan. Considers potential ramifications of the district court decision in Walker v. Cheney, and addresses related statutory and constitutional issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10097216