Title VII Health Professions Education and Training [electronic resource] : Issues in Reauthorization
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines the legislative, programmatic and funding histories of health professions programs authorized under Title VII of the Public Health Service Act, and discusses issues regarding workforce analysis and evaluating program effectiveness. Discusses market trends affecting the health workforce, such as the aging population, emergency preparedness, health insurance, and international medical graduates; summarizes relevant legislation introduced in 108th Congress; and describes Title VII programs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10097435