Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) [electronic resource] : Program and Funding
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on the HHS Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), including eligibility standards, kinds of energy assistance available, and participation and benefit levels. Reviews recent LIHEAP funding developments and other current issues, including release of contingency funds and performance measurement. Analyzes history of LIHEAP authorization.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10097443