School Choice [electronic resource] : Current Legislation
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines methods of supporting school choice; reviews current State, local, and Federal programs allowing parents to choose among public and/or private schools for their children; looks at major types of proposals to expand Federal support for school choice; examines reasons for the debate over expanded school choice; and summarizes legislative proposals in the 108th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10097528