Can the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation be Restored to Financial Health? [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses financial condition of Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp. (PBGC), which protects pensions of defined benefit pension plan participants in the private sector. Covers PBGC single employer program funded status, impact of underfunded older airline pension plans on PBGC, pension funding, reporting, and disclosure rules, comparisons to private insurance companies and State insurance guaranty funds, PBGC financial outlook, and key policy issues for Congress. Includes a glossary.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10097586