Impact Aid for Public K-12 Education [electronic resource] : General Overview and Current Status
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of Department of Education's impact aid program, which compensates public school districts for property tax losses due to Federal ownership of local property or the education of children living on Federal or Indian lands. Covers types and use of impact aid payments, recent appropriations, basic support grant formulas, and FY2005 budget request.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10097851