Social Security [electronic resource] : The Windfall Benefit Provision
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on the windfall elimination provision (WEP), under which social security benefits are reduced for workers who have pension benefits from employment not covered by social security. Reviews legislative history of and rationale for WEP, and summarizes 107th and 108th Congresses legislation to eliminate the WEP.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10097900