Charitable Choice, Faith-Based Initiatives, and TANF [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews Congressional efforts to expand "charitable choice" rules that would allow religious organizations to seek Federal support for the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program. Examines charitable choice option in TANF, President Bush's support of faith-based initiatives, use of charitable choice in TANF, origins of the charitable choice concept, and constitutional challenges.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10097940