Honduras [electronic resource] : Political and Economic Situation and U.S. Relations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines current political and economic situation in Honduras, including crime, human rights, and economic challenges, and reviews issues involving U.S. relations with Honduras, including foreign aid, military relationship, migration, trade, and the U.S.-Dominican Republic-Central America Free Trade Agreement.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10098168