U.S.-Japan Economic Relations [electronic resource] : Significance, Prospects, and Policy Options
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides brief overview of and examines key issues in U.S.-Japan economic relations. Covers U.S.-Japan bilateral economic relationship and shifting policy priorities, bilateral negotiating framework, policy options, and key issues and concerns, including disputes before the World Trade Organization.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10098245