Nuclear Weapons [electronic resource] : Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines the history of negotiations on nuclear weapons testing and the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty (CTBT) and the national positions of the countries that have conducted tests. Summarizes key provisions of the CTBT, preparations for implementation, stockpile stewardship issues, and pro/con arguments regarding CTBT. Includes chronology.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10098448