Lebanon [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines issues in U.S. relations with Lebanon, including the peace process, Lebanon-Israel border clashes, and the ban on U.S. citizens traveling to Lebanon; and assesses U.S. interests in and policy toward Lebanon. Analyzes Lebanon's political profile, including the civil war, "Taif" reforms, and elections; and discusses the presence of Syrian and Israeli forces in Lebanon. Includes chronology of Lebanese events, and outlines U.S. assistance to Lebanon, 1946-2004.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10098512