Afghanistan [electronic resource] : Narcotics and U.S. Policy
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes structure and development of narcotics trade in Afghanistan, and reviews U.S. and international policy response. Covers Afghanistan opium economy, including current production and participating groups; narcotics and security challenges; and issues for Congress. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10098553