China-Southeast Asia Relations [electronic resource] : Trends, Issues, and Implications for the United States
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines relations between China and countries in Southeast Asia, and assesses implications for U.S. interests in the region. Covers Chinese interaction with Southeast Asia, Chinese regional objectives, Chinese trade and economic relations with Association of Southeast Asian Nations members, major Southeast Asian water transportation routes, conflicting territorial claims for the South China Sea, China relations with key regional countries, China's integration with the Greater Mekong sub-region, China's role in regional security, and U.S. policy implications.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10098554