FBI Intelligence Reform Since Sept. 11, 2001 [electronic resource] : Issues and Options for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 65 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines FBI intelligence collection and sharing programs and related reform efforts, including organizational changes, and reviews issues for Congress, including Congressional oversight of FBI intelligence programs, the role of centralized decision-making in strengthening FBI intelligence, and reform implementation challenges.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10098628