European Union's "Constitution" [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Explains work of the Convention on the Future of Europe, which was established by the European Union (EU) to develop recommendations for reform of EU institutions and decision-making processes and to draft an EU constitution. Describes key recommendations of the Convention, current status of the constitution, next steps, and possible implications for U.S.-EU relations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10098709