Japan's Self-Defense Forces in Iraq [electronic resource] : Motivations, Constraints, and Implications for U.S.-Japan Alliance Cooperation
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines implications for Japanese future international role and U.S.-Japan relations of the Apr. 2004 abduction of five Japanese civilians by Islamic terrorist groups in Iraq. Provides background on Iraq hostage situation, U.S. response, and Japan role in Iraq.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10098729