Outsourcing and Insourcing Jobs in the U.S. Economy [electronic resource] : An Overview of Evidence Based on Foreign Investment Data
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Analyzes the extent of direct investment into and out of the economy, the role direct investment plays in U.S. trade, jobs, and production, and the relationship between direct investment and the broader economic changes occurring in the U.S. economy. Also provides data on U.S. multinational companies and on foreign-owned firms operating in the U.S.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10098750