9/11 Terrorism [electronic resource] : Global Economic Costs
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Analyzes global economic costs of Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the U.S. which destroyed the World Trade Center in NYC and damaged the Pentagon near D.C., including macroeconomic effects, U.S. budgetary effects, and increased costs of commerce and reduced travel.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10098871