European Views and Policies Toward the Middle East [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines and discusses European views and policies toward the Middle East. Describes underlying drivers of European views, including impact of history, geographic and demographic differences, economic ties with Middle East countries, and perceptions of the Bush Administration, European perspectives on key policy gaps with the U.S. regarding Iraq, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Iran, Syria, and counterterrorism, Administration and Congressional views on Middle East issues, and effects on the broader transatlantic relationship.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10099065