Unfunded Mandates Reform Act Summarized [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes the Unfunded Mandates Reform Act of 1995, under which CBO is required to prepare and Congressional committees and Federal agencies to consider an assessment of the financial impact on State and local governments and the private sector of proposed legislation and regulations mandating nonfederal spending.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10099235