Employee Stock Options [electronic resource] : Tax Treatment and Tax Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines tax treatment of various types of employee stock options recognized by the Internal Revenue Code, and discusses issues that have arisen due to the real and perceived tax benefits accorded them. Summarizes new exposure draft issued by the Financial Accounting Standards Board, and discusses proposed legislation in 108th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10099341