Information Quality Act [electronic resource] : OMB's Guidance and Initial Implementation
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes the Information Quality Act (IQA) of 2000 and OMB and Federal agency information quality guidelines. Reviews OMB report on IQA implementation, and examines the issue of judicial review and the IQA, and suggests improvements and modifications to IQA implementation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10099386