House Committees [electronic resource] : A Framework for Considering Jurisdictional Realignment
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses jurisdictional approaches used by the House of Representatives to organize committees to handle issues regarding homeland security, including the use of temporary committees and permanent realignments. Reviews rule changes affecting referrals and the Speaker's referral authority in light of jurisdictional issues, and examines use of joint committees.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10099566