Mutual Fund Reform Bills [electronic resource] : A Side-by-Side Comparison
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides side-by-side comparison of H.R. 2420, the Mutual Funds Integrity and Fee Transparency Act of 2003; S. 1822, the Mutual Fund Transparency Act of 2003; S. 1958, the Mutual Fund Investor Protection Act of 2003; S. 1971, the Mutual Fund Investor Confidence Restoration Act of 2003; and S. 2059, the Mutual Fund Reform Act of 2004, all to establish new operating policies and Federal reporting requirements for the mutual fund industry.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10099837