Medical Malpractice Insurance [electronic resource] : An Economic Introduction and Review of Historical Experience
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines the economic issues and historical experience surrounding medical malpractice insurance; and explains the fundamentals of insurance and how these fundamentals relate specifically to medical malpractice insurance. Discusses the evolution of the medical malpractice insurance market since the 1970s, and assesses policy changes over this time.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10099845