Salaries of Members of Congress [electronic resource] : Current Procedures and Recent Adjustments
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes the methods used to adjust the pay of Members of Congress, the most recent changes to these methods in 1989, and Congressional actions on Members' pay issues since the late 1980s.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10100019