Spectrum Policy [electronic resource] : Public Safety and Wireless Communications Interference
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines issues involved in FCC plan to reallocate radio frequencies in the 800 MHz band so that frequencies used by public safety agencies would be grouped together and current interference with public safety communications caused by the wireless network of Nextel Communications, Inc. would be eliminated. Discusses benefits and costs of reallocating radio frequencies, and comments on wireless competition, public policy and spectrum management.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10100367