Alternative Fuels and Advanced Technology Vehicles [electronic resource] : Issues in Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines Congressional interest in initiatives to promote the development and use of alternative fuels and advanced technology vehicles. Covers issues and legislative developments regarding fuel and vehicle purchase tax incentives and requirements, ethanol, biodiesel, hydrogen and fuel cells, and hybrid vehicles.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10100373