Environmental Provisions in Surface Transportation Reauthorization Legislation [electronic resource] : SAFETEA (S. 1072) and TEA-LU (H.R. 3550).
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses significant legislative provisions regarding environmental issues in S. 1072, the Safe, Accountable, Flexible, and Efficient Transportation Equity Act of 2003, and H.R. 3550, the Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users, both to reauthorize federal highway, highway safety, and transit programs for FY2004-FY2009.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10100432