Broadband over Powerlines [electronic resource] : Regulatory and Policy Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of policy issues related to the potential deployment of broadband over powerlines (BPL) technology, which provides high-speed broadband Internet services through powerlines. Reviews BPL impact on competition in broadband services, FCC regulatory actions related to BPL, National Telecommunications and Information Administration activity concerning BPL, and issues for Congress, including industry competition and societal, regulatory, industry-governance, and technical issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10100517